Right-click any link in the table below, then click "Save Target as..."
** How to play Micromedia Shockwave Flash animations:
After downlowding the selected file with the extention *.swf, double click its icon.
If it does not start to play automatically:
1. open the files with Internet Explorer, because I.Explorer has flashplayer in it.
2. right-click the file icon, then click on "Open with..."
choose the "e" (Internet Explorer) from the list.
—Download it from the Internet, it is
You can also associate swf files in Windows Explorer. You can attribute Internet Explorer to all flash files (*.swf) and in that way, you do not have to choose each time with which program you wish to play a flash animation.
1. open Internet Explorer (press the Windows-key and the E-letter-key on your keyboard at the same time,
(internet explorer opens)
2. choose a flash file with .swf extention then right-click on its icon,
3. a dialogue panel will open: where you can see:
Type of file: Shockwave Flash Object
4. in the next line below you see: Opens with: Internet Explorer.
5. if it is not Internet Explorer, click on the Change button on the right,
in the same line then choose Internet Explorer,
then click the Apply button in the right-hand-bottom coner,
then click the OK button.
Copyright info: The grey-water cartoons are the exclusive property of the author and inventor. As the exclusive owner of these cartoons, I declare that the cartoons can be freely used by any media, in paper or in electronic form. I suggest to use those cartoons which show "gratis" at the left-hand-bottom corner, or which do not show any copyright info. If this declaration is needed in written form with the signature of the copyright owner, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
with the exact text you need, indicating the address where the declaration is to be sent, and the waiver will be sent back to you, enabling you to use the cartoon.